Your safety is a primary concern. In addition to intensive security measures conducted by ChristianMingle, there are a few important things to keep in mind as you look for your perfect connection:
- Keep your information private — Never send anyone personal information including passwords, personal email addresses or your physical address.
- Watch out for scams — Keep your guard up for suspicious requests or unorthodox offers. If you suspect fraud, report it to our Customer Service team. Learn how to report a user.
- Never send money — No matter what someone says, there is never a reason to send anyone money. If you’re asked to send money to another user, report it to our Customer Service team.
- Meet in a public place — If you decide to meet someone, have the date in a public place and arrange your own transportation. It’s also smart to make sure someone knows where you are and what time you should be done.
- Trust your instincts — If you haven’t met your match in person after a month of online communication, he/she may be "too good to be true" and it’s time to browse elsewhere.